venerdì 23 agosto 2013

and then I'm Walking in Maastricht...






Alla fine  il  vento del nord  mi ha portato
oltre  il confine,  a Maastricht in Olanda.
Ed  in testa  per  tutto il tempoavevo   una versione modificata  di una celebre canzone di Cher...



 "Put on my gray suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Mosa
In the middle of the pouring rain 
W.C.Handy
won't you look down over me ,Yeah
I got a second class ticket
But I'm as green as  a  boy can be
Then I'm walking in Maastricht
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Maastricht
But do I really feel the way I feel...
















4 commenti:

  1. I like a lot the travel of your Mouse, you show interesting places, beautiful bodies with irony and a sense of art. Cool!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Also, thank you so much for all the wonderrfull comments you leave on my little blog!

    RispondiElimina
  3. And Maastricht never looked lovelier than behind a boy in mouse ears!

    RispondiElimina